Benny's Adventure Benny's Adventure

What the hell

I was a part of this game, as was Thundaboom... i helped come up with the concept, and i wrote music for it for the Game Jam, how are you just gonna submit it, and claim it all to yourself. From the looks of it you just used Thunda's code and finished it, cuz the bugs that he had, you have too!!! Thats real shitty of you and i hope you're proud!!

J-qb responds:

I dont remember you contributing anything substantial to the game idea, nor did thundaboom. I came up with the story, as well as the level design. When I went to bed at the night of the deadline, after having finished all my work, I left the project in your and thundaboom`s hands, and you said you would finish and submit it. I wake up the next morning to find out you didnt submit it, and have to find out why you didnt via the talk thread. A pm wouldnt have hurt. For me, the game jam/our team ended there.

I didnt use a single line of his code, nor did I use your music; I made everything in this game.

Jeremy Bongstarr Jeremy Bongstarr

Very cool

I would love to play a full version of this game...complete with bosses and whatnot...this is a great concept, and great art, and great programming.
Look forward to playing the full game.

--DJNet

Metal Slug - War Scene 2 Metal Slug - War Scene 2

It was good but...

So i actually really liked it...im a real huge metal slug fan.
Now with that being said Its time for the critique...now i would have liked to see the stage that you are placing everything to be bigger, so you can make really good screen caps and junk like that. Maybe if you used a library where all the characters are stored so the stage could take up more space on the screen. That could actually be done very easily with arrays that store the symbols in them, and then when they are clicked to add you can do the addChild(myArray[i]); "i" would represent the part of the array you are in when the character on the screen.

Good luck with future submissions
--DJNet
~Review Request Club~

MonoFlauta responds:

yeah is a problem with that :p somepeople want it bigger, some ones want it smaller... i think bigger is better >:)

Thanks for reviewing :D

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

yay great game

&noci0x49bc39nl-10.958904109589nl-13.
6986301369863nl59nl140%dnenoci&drowJW OCP"PCVWTGilynpfykUwkekfg"ku"pqv"vjg"
qpn{"cpuygtilynpfykUWKEKFGilynpfykOC[
"PQV"DG"ilynpfykVJG"QPN["CPUYGTilynpf ykdwv"kv)u"vjg"dguv"qpg"hqt"{qw000{qw "uwem#%dnedrow&rahc70nl100nl42nl1nl1%
dnerahc&ofniFLPgvilynpfykflpgv0pgyitq wpfu0eqo%dneofni

play that one...its lolerful

[OO] Shark Food :D [OO] Shark Food :D

It was pretty good...

i liked the concept and the graphics it was just a VERY easy game...make a hard mode and it will be better

Pixel Blend Pixel Blend

HHAHA

I liked it...it was interesting anf it kept my attention...by why were there oust commercials runing in the background instead of music?????

Clinically Obese SMB Clinically Obese SMB

Nice

Kes you hath redeemed yourself

Crunchdown Crunchdown

I love it

i would buy a game like this for the pc or even 360 arcade...great concept

I-smel responds:

If I knew C++ this probably would be an XBLA game.

Boobs Or Ass Boobs Or Ass

GOD DAMNIT!!!

great game...but i suck at it

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard