A Country's Freedom (Venezuela's Theme) A Country's Freedom (Venezuela's Theme)

There seems to be a lot happening in this piece. It is well composed, but the mixing leaves a little to be desired. The bass sort of overwhelms everything.

Not bad composition-wise just a little chaotic at points (like i said is more than likely due to the mixing.) every instrument seems to be fighting for the spotlight.

I do like the sounds and instruments used, and I feel you have some great potential.

Maybe take a day or 2 between mixing/mastering sessions to hear your piece with fresh ears every time you hear it. something I had to learn the hard way. Keep it up!

resven responds:

Thanks you for the proper review.

Now, I do have to say that mixing is difficult, but by what you say I realize I've gotten better. It doesn't help I'm working with some random earbuds and a bad laptop, but I know if I make it work like this, I'll be up for future challenges.

This is a track I'll have on the list for possible remixing and mastering for that day my equipment is... well, appropiate.

I'm planning a more electronic version of this that maintains the cinematic feeling.

Thanks!

Shining Lights, Even In Death Shining Lights, Even In Death

A little chaotic at times but I like it a lot. Keep it up!!

Eye Kon Diss Eye Kon Diss

hell yeah bro, this is dope as shit! Keep it up!
Favorited

Kwing responds:

Thanks!!

Still Life Still Life

OH WOW!!! Please I have a rap i wrote and this beat would be perfect! May i please use it! I wont be making any money from it!

This loop is glorious

Zooloo75 responds:

I encourage it! Go ahead, share your words with the world.

gamegrumps balls remix gamegrumps balls remix

I cant get enough Game Grumps!

Clouded Logic Clouded Logic

Loved it...it kept me enticed the whole time.
4.5/5

Ronald Ruck Ronald Ruck

Minus the donald duck this was a SICK ASS SONG!!!!!

DJShrike responds:

Why thank you sir.

Jump Right In Jump Right In

It was ok...

I really wish that it had a melody that went over the music at times, and just when i thought it was going to build up and get epic i was disappointed with another repeat.

All in all not a BAD track, just needs a little more work before you can call it complete.
(but what do i know lol)

Saturnvandel-music responds:

Totally agree, felt the same way when making it. But my head was going to explode trying to find that "epic" thing it needed. So yeah, I guess you can say I gave up on this one.

But thanks.

W!peout - Hide and Seek(Remix) W!peout - Hide and Seek(Remix)

VERY NICE!!!

Where do i start...love the intro but thats because you chose a wonderful song, then when the piano comes in, it is just great. The vocals melding with the piano in a sort of musical orgy...Then the bass kicked in, i just felt like dropping a rhyme. What more can i say the track was dope...keep it up man, you got something good here

DJ-Martcore responds: