Day in the Life of: scp95 Day in the Life of: scp95

ten thenths

Hardcore Brony Hardcore Brony

Well animated, great voice acting...and the ending was hilarious!!
LIKED FAVORITED AND SUBSCRIBED!

Rise & Fall of Wacky DJ Rise & Fall of Wacky DJ

It was alright...

The animation was not bad, it does need a preloader really bad. But onto the review already...
Art style was very interesting, and the animation itself was a little difficult to follow...I watched it twice before i really understood, (and before i realized it was looping!! xD) Audio could have been a whole lot better just simply by mixing the levels in another program, this way you can make the audio sound a bit more natural.
All in all this was an alright flash. Just keep working, and I hope to see more from you!!

Benny's Adventure Benny's Adventure

What the hell

I was a part of this game, as was Thundaboom... i helped come up with the concept, and i wrote music for it for the Game Jam, how are you just gonna submit it, and claim it all to yourself. From the looks of it you just used Thunda's code and finished it, cuz the bugs that he had, you have too!!! Thats real shitty of you and i hope you're proud!!

J-qb responds:

I dont remember you contributing anything substantial to the game idea, nor did thundaboom. I came up with the story, as well as the level design. When I went to bed at the night of the deadline, after having finished all my work, I left the project in your and thundaboom`s hands, and you said you would finish and submit it. I wake up the next morning to find out you didnt submit it, and have to find out why you didnt via the talk thread. A pm wouldnt have hurt. For me, the game jam/our team ended there.

I didnt use a single line of his code, nor did I use your music; I made everything in this game.

Jeremy Bongstarr Jeremy Bongstarr

Very cool

I would love to play a full version of this game...complete with bosses and whatnot...this is a great concept, and great art, and great programming.
Look forward to playing the full game.

Metal Slug - War Scene 2 Metal Slug - War Scene 2

It was good but...

So i actually really liked it...im a real huge metal slug fan.
Now with that being said Its time for the critique...now i would have liked to see the stage that you are placing everything to be bigger, so you can make really good screen caps and junk like that. Maybe if you used a library where all the characters are stored so the stage could take up more space on the screen. That could actually be done very easily with arrays that store the symbols in them, and then when they are clicked to add you can do the addChild(myArray[i]); "i" would represent the part of the array you are in when the character on the screen.

Good luck with future submissions
~Review Request Club~

MonoFlauta responds:

yeah is a problem with that :p somepeople want it bigger, some ones want it smaller... i think bigger is better >:)

Thanks for reviewing :D

A Country's Freedom (Venezuela's Theme) A Country's Freedom (Venezuela's Theme)

There seems to be a lot happening in this piece. It is well composed, but the mixing leaves a little to be desired. The bass sort of overwhelms everything.

Not bad composition-wise just a little chaotic at points (like i said is more than likely due to the mixing.) every instrument seems to be fighting for the spotlight.

I do like the sounds and instruments used, and I feel you have some great potential.

Maybe take a day or 2 between mixing/mastering sessions to hear your piece with fresh ears every time you hear it. something I had to learn the hard way. Keep it up!

-DJNet

resven responds:

Thanks you for the proper review.

Now, I do have to say that mixing is difficult, but by what you say I realize I've gotten better. It doesn't help I'm working with some random earbuds and a bad laptop, but I know if I make it work like this, I'll be up for future challenges.

This is a track I'll have on the list for possible remixing and mastering for that day my equipment is... well, appropiate.

I'm planning a more electronic version of this that maintains the cinematic feeling.

Thanks!

Shining Lights, Even In Death Shining Lights, Even In Death

A little chaotic at times but I like it a lot. Keep it up!!

Eye Kon Diss Eye Kon Diss

hell yeah bro, this is dope as shit! Keep it up!
Favorited